The Ingredients in a State-of-the-Art Auto Doc’s Inspection
- An ASE Certified Master Mechanic (all 8 certifications) with a minimum of 5 years trade experience
- A Body and Frame expert with certificate and a minimum of 5 years trade experience
- Flood and Fire expertise with course study certificate or trade experience equivalent
- All vehicles are test driven and raised to thoroughly inspect the undercarriage
- Same day inspections in most cases and same day reports always!
- Sonar equipment used on every body panel to detect body filler and repaint
- Multi point odometer fraud detection check
- Chemical smoker residue test which is exclusive to Auto Doc’s Inspections
- Air Conditioning Freon electronic halogen leak detection
- Cooling system pressurization leak detection
- Oil fluorescent dye with UV light inspection for oil leak source determination
- Volt/Amp meters with battery load test and charging system output test capabilities
- Computer system Scan Tools
- A four page condition report consisting of complete Mechanical, Body and Frame, Exterior, Interior, Vehicle Equipment, Wheel and Tire checks including a full set of photos.
- And our exclusive Friend for Life program. Any vehicle purchased that was inspected for you by us, automatically makes you a Friend for Life. If you ever have a question related to that vehicle, just call us and one of our technicians will help you through any situation. Just imagine, your mechanic is telling you that you need a $900.00 repair. Do you really need it? Is that a reasonable price? Call us and we’ll help you through it. It’s like having a mechanic in the family!
Auto Doc’s Pledge
Auto Doc’s Inspections stands alone in offering an ASE Certified “Master” Technician with industry leading diagnostic equipment on every inspection. We pledge to never send an unqualified person who performs a 20-30 minute inspection. Our inspections average 1 1/2 to 2 hours because that’s what it takes.